Avocado & Mint Detox Soup
This avocado and mint soup is a perfect vegan and gluten-free lunch or healthy on-the-go snack.
“This avocado and mint soup is a perfect vegan and gluten-free lunch or healthy on-the-go snack. It is refreshing yet savory, a satisfying combination, and it only takes a few minutes to make! This soup is filled with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory healthy fats.
Avocados are a pantry staple in our homes. They contain heart-healthy vitamin B6 and folic acid as well as the healthy fats your body needs to fuel your metabolism and help your skin glow. Avocado’s antioxidants fight free radicals, boost your immune system and slow the aging process. Combined with the other nutrients in this soup, it’s a powerful and clean-eating combination!”
*use organic when possible
- 1 avocado peeled and pitted
- 1 medium chopped cucumber
- Small handful of fresh mint
- Small handful of arugula
- 3 cups of organic vegetable stock
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil
- Himalayan Sea Salt and Pepper to your liking
- Garnish: Olive Oil, sea salt, fresh mint and lemon zest to your liking
- Toss all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth, about 30-40 seconds.
- Garnish with a drizzle of Olive Oil, sea salt, fresh mint and lemon zest to your linking. If consistency is too thick add water or more vegetable stock, as you prefer.
EMBODY Wellness. EMBODY Change. EMBODY Your Best Self!
Embody Wellness Company is a holistic wellness and lifestyle concierge that partners with clients to EMBODY their healthiest self.