Ready, Set, Go!
This week’s selection for the perfect summer travel kit
No matter what type of trip you’re taking, the most stressful part of travel can be just deciding what you need to pack. Fear not, readers: we’ve got you covered. This week, I have selected two must-have travel items for the hair and body that will happily squeeze into that carry-on.
Generally speaking, the travel-size product bins at your local drugstore are great for hand sanitizer and tiny tubes of toothpaste, but often lacking when it comes to skin and hair care.
Soapwalla’s Tasting Menu
Soapwalla’s set of luxurious essentials contains six of their most popular products packed in an adorable denim cosmetic bag. For newcomers, Soapwalla’s products are vegan and gluten-free, and made with the highest quality organic and food-grade ingredients.
- Restorative Face Serum, a potent miracle-in-a-bottle that rejuvenates and revitalizes skin, visibly reducing fine lines and redness.
- Luxurious Body Oil: contains jojoba, rice bran, sunflower, and grape seed oils that lock in moisture. Mowrah butter is another critical ingredient, derived from the fruit kernels of the Madhuca tree in India.
- Deodorant Cream: my personal favorite! All natural and uniquely powerful, this magical serum uses superfine vegetable powders and clays, as well as lavender, peppermint and tea tree essential oils to absorb moisture, inhibit bacteria, and ensure a long-lasting and highly effective experience. I can personally testify that this stuff really works.
- Almond Luxe Body Polish: made with organic sweet almond oil, a hint of cardamom, and organic raw sugar for sweetness.
- Hand and Body Wash: comes from the highest quality organic and food-grade ingredients.
- Essential Facial Toning Mist: a multitasking toner that refines skin texture, deeply hydrates, and decongests pores.
For your hair, here is another perfect travel companion for the summer. Christophe Robin’s purifying set includes 3 products for promoting a healthy scalp, shiny hair, and strong roots.
- A shampoo for a daily cleansing, soothing, and rebalancing.
- The famous Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt for a weekly exfoliating scalp treatment.
- A moisturizing and nourishing hair cream.
So, before you rush of to the airport and embark on your journey, don’t forget to leave enough space in your carry-on for these beauty essentials!