Simple and delicious artichokes
A simple artichoke preparation.
Artichoke 1 Vinaigrette
- 1 large artichoke per person
- 1 lemon
For the vinaigrette:
- 4 TBS of olive oil.
- 2 TBS of apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBS of water
- Boil water in a large pot with a pinch of salt and the juice of one lemon.
- Add the artichokes when the water is boiling.
- Boil for 25 to 35 minutes according to size.
- Eat hot or warm.
1. They are said to boost liver function and help regulate blood cholesterol. Studies have shown artichokes facilitate digestion. Very filling but low in calories.